Protection From the Unexpected
Safeguard your company with the right artisan contractor general liability coverage from Artisan Insurance Solutions.
We at Artisan Insurance Solutions understand how difficult it can be to find reliable and affordable general liability coverage for artisan contractors who are involved in a variety of trades. This is why we offer broad coverages and competitive pricing to all commercial and residential contractors, regardless of size and scope. Our artisan contractor’s general liability insurance program works with a select group of agents that specialize in the construction industry. By leveraging their knowledge of contractor exposures and the construction marketplace, we are able to offer extensive and comprehensive liability coverage to address your various risks. Read on to learn what our artisan contractor’s general liability program can do for your contracting business.
Our Service Areas
- Bodily Injuries – Covers cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury.
- Property Damage – Covers physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property.
- Products – Completed Operations – Provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy’s limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided.
- Contractual Liability – Extends coverage to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts.
- Also Available – Excess Liability Policies to overextend limit coverage on your general liability policy limits.
For small artisan contractors, our general liability premiums start at $400 on an admitted basis and $600 on a non-admitted basis. Do you have more questions regarding our artisan contractor’s general liability program? Then please do not hesitate to turn to the experts at Artisan Insurance Solutions. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your coverage needs. Contact us to get started today.
Disclaimer: These are general descriptions of coverages. Please refer to your policy for actual coverage, limitations, & exclusions. Please call for details.