Cover Your Business Vehicles
Make sure you have the necessary protections in place with business auto insurance from Artisan Insurance Solutions.
If your business utilizes company vehicles including automobiles, trucks, trailers, vans, and so on, then you need the coverage offered by a business auto policy. Even if you and your employees rely on personal vehicles for business transportation, personal auto insurance policies will not provide coverage for the damages and accidents that occur during the course of business operations. The only way to get the protection your business and your employees need is with a business auto policy. These types of policies are specifically written to address the increased liability and damage risks that commercial vehicles face. Curious to find out what the right business auto insurance can do for your company? Then read on to learn about some of the coverage highlights from an Artisan Insurance Solutions business auto policy.
Our Service Areas
- Liability – Covers third-party injuries or property damages that result from an accident.
- Collision – Covers the necessary repairs or replacement of a company vehicle that is damaged in an accident.
- Comprehensive – Covers damages to a company vehicle that do not result from a collision. For instance, the damages caused by vandalism, theft, or an extreme weather event.
- Specified Perils – Covers damages or losses resulting from a pre-defined set of perils listed in your policy.
- Medical Payments – Covers the injuries sustained by the driver and/or passengers of a company vehicle during an accident.
Do you have additional questions regarding business auto insurance from Artisan Insurance Solutions? Then don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts. We are always ready to assist you with your coverage needs. Contact us for more information today.
Disclaimer: These are general descriptions of coverages. Please refer to your policy for actual coverage, limitations, & exclusions. Please call for details.