Electrical Contractors Insurance in
Los Angeles, CA
Protect Your Valuable Assets
Professional electricians are subject to a considerable amount of on-the-job risks. Protect yourself and your workers by securing the right electrical contractors insurance in Los Angeles, CA.
Electricians are legally required to carry commercial insurance in order to apply for business licenses. However, this isn’t the only reason to secure commercial coverage for your business. By securing the right electrical contractors insurance in Los Angeles, California, you can protect your company and all your commercial assets from the serious risks that they face. Here’s what securing comprehensive electricians insurance from Artisan Insurance Solutions can do for you.
What is Electrical Contractors Insurance?
Electricians insurance is not a single policy; in fact, it is a collection of commercial coverages that work together to offer your business protection against its unique risks. While there are a wide variety of policies that you can secure for your electrical contracting business, there are a few standard policies that you must have.
Here is a closer look at these essential coverages:
- Commercial Auto– Commercial auto insurance offers protection for company vehicles and the employees that operate them. This type of policy offers bodily injury liability, property damage liability, and medical payments coverages. This type of policy can also extend coverage to the personal vehicles that your employees operate for commercial purposes.
- Commercial Property– Commercial property insurance offers coverage for your business’s physical building along with the equipment, supplies, inventory, and other property housed within it. This coverage protects against the damages or losses caused by a break-in, act of vandalism, fire, extreme weather event, and so on.
- Commercial General Liability– Commercial general liability insurance offers coverage for third-party claims of bodily injury, property damage, advertising injury, and other losses.
- Surety Bonds– Surety bonds are client guarantees that your business can fulfill the terms of the job while simultaneously protecting your clients against any liability or malpractice issues that might arise as a result of your work.
- Workers Compensation– Workers compensation is a required commercial coverage if you have employees working for your company. This type of insurance offers coverage for employees that are injured or become ill while on the job. Should the injured workers decided to waive their workers comp benefits in favor of suing your company, then your workers compensation insurance can be used to cover your legal defense costs.
Interested in learning more about electrical contractors insurance in Los Angeles, CA? If so, then contact the experts at Artisan Insurance Solutions. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your commercial coverage needs today.
Disclaimer: These are general descriptions of coverages. Please refer to your policy for actual coverage, limitations, & exclusions. Please call for details.