Contractors Tools and Small Equipment
Protect Your Valuable Assets
Make sure that your valuable equipment is protected by the right tools and equipment insurance for artisan contractors.
For a contractor, having the right tools to complete a job is essential for success. However, sometimes businesses cannot afford the equipment that they need to complete the work that they were hired for. If your company needs to rent or lease equipment so you can complete a contract, then it’s important to understand that during this time, the equipment is your full responsibility. This is why you need to have the right protections in place. Luckily tools and equipment insurance from Artisan Insurance Solutions has you covered. Read on to learn what this type of policy can do for your business.
- Replacement – If the equipment under your care is damaged or destroyed, then contractor tools and equipment insurance can cover you up to the full replacement value of the equipment.
- Newly Acquired – When you acquire new tools or replace old equipment, then your policy will automatically extend coverage to these new acquisitions. We also can provide coverage for leased and rented equipment.
- Pollutant Cleanup – If damaged tools or equipment release pollutants such as diesel fuel, then your contractor tools and equipment policy can help cover the costs associated with removing these hazardous materials.
- Extra Expense – If your rented equipment requires repairs, then you might have to extend your rental period. Luckily, this added expense will be covered by your contractor tools and equipment policy.
- Theft – If covered tools or equipment are stolen while under your company’s possession, then your insurance will help you cover this loss.
Interested in getting the right tools and equipment insurance for your business? Then turn to the experts at Artisan Insurance Solutions. Our expert team is ready to assist you with all your coverage needs. Contact us to get started today.
Disclaimer: These are general descriptions of coverages. Please refer to your policy for actual coverage, limitations, & exclusions. Please call for details.