Keep Colds and Flu Away This Season
The season of colds and the flu is upon us – but that doesn’t mean we need to succumb to sniffling and sneezing for several, miserable days. With a bit of improved hygiene and diligence, you can keep the cold and flu germs away. An important part of this is to sanitize your tech items regularly. Think about it; we use them all the time with our hands and sometimes they come into contact with other people. Follow these simple steps to keep your phone and other gadgets clean during cold and flu season.
How to clean your devices:
- As a safety precaution, turn off your phone or tablet before cleaning
- Use a microfiber cloth with a cleaning solution (50/50 water and alcohol)
- Spray the cloth, not the device
- Avoid using cleaning wipes – they could damage the external coating or the internal makeup
How often should I clean my devices?
Regularly! The more you use your devices, the more they should be cleaned. If you take your phone into the restroom with you or eat while scrolling through your device, then you should be cleaning it more often than someone who does not do these things.
- Don’t share your smartphone or other gadgets with others. If you do, wash your hands before handling your device or use a hand sanitizer to kill germs
- Keep your smartphone out of the hands of your children
- Consider using your phone ‘hands-free’ or use earphones for phone conversations
Following these tips can help to keep yourself and others safe from germs during cold and flu season. Take the stress of this month – For the easy and convenient insurance services that you need, contact the experts at Artisan Insurance Solutions. We are ready to get you the coverage that you need today.
Leave A Comment